Thursday, November 17, 2011

This I Believe

The podcast that I found most interesting, from the ones I listened to, was by a man named Penn Jillette, who talks about the absence of an all powerful man in the sky who we all should pray to. I personally agree to him, what with being an atheist myself, but perhaps don't care about the topic enough to try and disprove there being a deity/s, unlike Mr. Jillette, who seems to be searching for all sorts of reasons to criticize and just find any holes in the fabric of religion to unravel the whole thing and show it as a fake. I chose this podcast because I am atheist, as I mentioned previously, so I do agree with Mr. Jillette, but unlike him, I don't really speak my thoughts about religion, due to its being such a sensitive topic. I respect other people who are religious and just think to myself, "each to their own opinion." If they want to belong to a faith, they can, if not, they don't have to. That's how I think of it.;

No comments:

Post a Comment