Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Domiknow Profile Thingy Hooberdoob

1. I learn best when......
I am with one or two people are like me in terms of learning styles, and are competent and hard workers. I also like to have all the instructions in a step by step way that has a lot of detail in them.

2. I need to .....
To learn well, I need to maybe do group work with one or two other hard workers, and not people who can get on the incompetent side. Because that just gets me into a foul mood, and I'm not nice when I'm mad. However, I only like to work in groups with people when we are doing a project like making a model, or making a film. Sometimes, even for those aforementioned activities, I like to work alone, I also prefer to work alone on writeups, and not have to work with another person and rely on them to write other paragraphs.

3. The strategies that would help me in my learning....

Would be giving me projects that incorporate lots of detail and are challenging, like an essay on personal opinions or maybe models of famous monuments. In essays that are that sort of genre, I really tell the reader how I feel about certain things, say, a world leader, and let all my feelings flow into the paper.

4. I would like my teachers to know this about me.....
I do not, to be frank, suffer fools well. If I am with someone in a group who is not overly competent, I am susceptible to losing my head and becoming quite bossy and even rude to the person. It is a flaw in my personality that I loathe, but sadly, I seem to be stuck with it. So, my message to my teachers would be to put me in a group with people who are good workers and really want to do the best they can on projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment