Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Lit. Circle Duo Review

   For our latest Literature Circle in Humanities, we had to work with a pre-assigned classmate on the worksheet. The benefits of working with another student were that there wasn't as much work to do, and it could be edited by another person on Google Docs. A challenge I had to overcome was not being worried when my partner wasn't doing it when I checked. The night before it was due, my partner still hadn't completed their share of the work and I was worried that the assignment wouldn't be complete the next day. But I thought about it and I knew that my partner would eventually do their part. I didn't really get any new understandings on the book, so if I said I did, I would be telling an untruth.
                                                                      END

No comments:

Post a Comment