Sunday, May 15, 2011

Books in all Their Glory















This book made me think about the threats of global warming. This book mentions global warming a lot, due to the fact that the main character is trying to win an environmental lawsuit, but somehow finds himself with a bunch of terrorists who are planning an attack on the United States. I am not quite certain on what it is about quite yet, because I am only half way through and a load of stuff is going on.

This book has challenged me as a reader because of its very, very advanced plot, and finding out how everything is linked together isn't exactly easy, but the book is definitely worth reading. A load of things are going on in the book at this point and, as I said before, connecting everything is quite hard to do.

Don't read this book if you are someone who reads shorter books with larger text and fewer big words. Also, if you don't really read books with the most advanced of plots, I would definitely not recommend this book. This book also contains a fair amount of coarse language, so if you don't like that, don't read this novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment