Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 AWESOME MEMORIES

I remember my dad punching me in the stomach when I wanted to ask him a question. He thought I was going to sneak attack him and punch him.
I remember smelling cookies in a guard's house in a parking lot.
I remember always skipping to the most violent parts of movies.
I remember having a dream about falling and when I woke up I was falling.
I remember making my first LEGO stopmotion for YouTube.
I remember being in a plane and possibly experiencing a microburst during the decent. Really scary.
I remember getting my desktop computer.
I remember getting my iPod Touch 4G.
I remember making my first order for LEGO supplies for my movies on the internet.
I remember driving a golf cart with my family in it down a steep hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment