Sunday, August 8, 2010

Me

My name is Cameron and I am from Canada. I like making LEGO videos that go on YouTube. I also like to make model aircraft with my dad, mainly WWII aircraft. My favorite color is lime green and my favorite book series would be that Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. 
My favorite food is steak, so if I was trapped on a desert island and I only had one thing to eat of my choice it would be steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some TV shows I like are Hogans Heroes, I love Lucy, and the Andy Griffith Show, McHales Navy, too!
  Three words that describe me would be humorous, intelligent, (not that I want to sound like a snob or anything, but I am), and tall. My reasons for these words would be as follow: Humorous, because whenever I crack a joke, usually, someone snickers. Intelligent, this is because I have never gotten a bad grade. Tall, well, this is pretty self explanatory, I'm tall.
 My academic goal for this year is that I will get a lot of A+'s or A's. And a social goal is to make more friends.

 Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment